Folks keep wanting to hear about Uncle Bush’s Live Funeral! I’ve added a few events to my list of upcoming appearances, including a live television interview and a taped one for radio. My calendar has openings in October and November, so if your book club, church or other organization would like me to come, just let me know.
- Fri. Sept. 18, between 4-5:00 p.m. live on WBIR NBC TV in Knoxville.
- Sat. Sept. 19, 2-5:00 p.m. at Cades Cove Cellars in Townsend, TN.
- Sat. Sept. 19, 7:00 p.m. will be a screening of Get Low in Loudon, TN, at the Lyric Theater, with a signing to follow.
- Mon. Sept. 21 is a radio interview for Two Way Street on Georgia Public Broadcasting. It will be recorded, and there is no word on the air date yet.
- Wedn. Sept. 30, 6:00 p.m. at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in Atlanta.
- Sun. Oct. 4, 12:30-2:30 p.m. at my church, Lutheran Church of the Incarnation in Marietta, GA.
See you soon!