The Uncle Bush’s Live Funeral events have begun!
Last week was a small party for those who helped make the book happen. Next Friday, August 28, will be my first signing. A week after that it’s the Decatur Book Festival. Two weeks after that is a signing in Townsend, TN, and another in Loudon, TN on the same day. Then two weeks after that is the public book launch party here in Atlanta.
Here are the details so you can know where and when to find me. Bring your book or Get Low DVD if you’ve already got one, or there will be some available. I’m happy to sign anything (well…).
- Friday Aug. 28, 7:00 p.m. at Interiors by Consign in Huntsville, AL. They’re a really neat store selling furniture and decorations that have a story.
- Sun. Sept. 6, 5:00 p.m. Decatur Book Festival! I’ll be on a nonfiction panel at the Marriott Conference Center Auditorium, with a signing to follow.
- Sat. Sept. 19, 2-5:00 p.m. at Cades Cove Cellars in Townsend, TN. These folks make great wine, check them out on Facebook!
- Sat. Sept. 19, 7:00 p.m. will be a screening of Get Low at the Lyric Theater, followed by me speaking and signing books.
- Sun. Oct. 4, 12:30 p.m. is a public Book Launch Party at my church, Lutheran Church of the Incarnation.
I’m really, REALLY excited about all of these. I love writing, but it’s even more fun to celebrate with fans and friends. I can’t wait to see you at one or more of these events!